Goldex Resources Co. (CVE:GDX – Get Free Report)’s stock price reached a new 52-week high on Friday . The stock traded as high as C$0.10 and last traded at C$0.09, with a volume of 147333 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at C$0.08.
Goldex Resources Trading Up 13.3 %
The stock has a market capitalization of C$2.81 million, a PE ratio of -4.25 and a beta of 0.14. The company has a current ratio of 0.04, a quick ratio of 0.01 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 803.19. The business’s 50-day moving average is C$0.07 and its two-hundred day moving average is C$0.08.
Goldex Resources Company Profile
Goldex Resources Corporation acquires and explores gold properties in Canada and Guatemala. It owns a 100% interest in the El Pato Property that covers an area of approximately 65 square kilometers located in the southeastern Guatemala, Central America. Goldex Resources Corporation was incorporated in 1987 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than Goldex Resources
- Stock Market Upgrades: What Are They?
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- EV Stocks and How to Profit from Them
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- Insider Selling Explained: Can it Inform Your Investing Choices?
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for Goldex Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Goldex Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.