International Distributions Services (LON:IDS – Get Free Report)‘s stock had its “equal weight” rating reaffirmed by research analysts at Barclays in a research note issued to investors on Friday, MarketBeat.com reports. They presently have a GBX 265 ($3.25) target price on the stock. Barclays‘s price target would suggest a potential upside of 9.50% from the company’s current price.
International Distributions Services Stock Up 2.8 %
IDS stock opened at GBX 242 ($2.97) on Friday. The company has a market cap of £2.31 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of -265.93, a PEG ratio of 0.90 and a beta of 1.67. The company has a current ratio of 0.99, a quick ratio of 1.02 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 63.07. International Distributions Services has a 12 month low of GBX 191.20 ($2.35) and a 12 month high of GBX 277.50 ($3.41). The firm has a 50-day moving average of GBX 251.96 and a two-hundred day moving average of GBX 240.19.
About International Distributions Services
- Five stocks we like better than International Distributions Services
- Stock Dividend Cuts Happen Are You Ready?
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- What is the Euro STOXX 50 Index?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- What Makes a Stock a Good Dividend Stock?
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for International Distributions Services Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for International Distributions Services and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.