Intertek Group plc (OTCMKTS:IKTSF – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest in October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 63,100 shares, an increase of 6.1% from the October 15th total of 59,500 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 400 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 157.8 days.
Intertek Group Price Performance
IKTSF opened at $46.64 on Friday. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $49.67 and its 200 day moving average price is $51.62. Intertek Group has a 12-month low of $45.55 and a 12-month high of $55.02.
About Intertek Group
- Five stocks we like better than Intertek Group
- What Are Defense Contractor Stocks? How to Invest in Defense
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- What is ChatGPT Stock? How to Invest in It
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- What is a Bond Market Holiday? How to Invest and Trade
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for Intertek Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Intertek Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.