Shares of MTB Metals Corp. (CVE:MTB – Get Free Report) were down 8.3% on Friday . The stock traded as low as C$0.11 and last traded at C$0.11. Approximately 168,066 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 67% from the average daily volume of 100,490 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.12.
MTB Metals Stock Down 8.3 %
The company has a 50-day simple moving average of C$0.12 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of C$0.12. The firm has a market cap of C$12.47 million, a PE ratio of -11.00 and a beta of 0.51.
Insiders Place Their Bets
In other MTB Metals news, insider Ross J. Beaty sold 428,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Thursday, September 7th. The stock was sold at an average price of C$0.16, for a total value of C$68,480.00. Insiders own 27.95% of the company’s stock.
About MTB Metals
MTB Metals Corp. engages in the acquisition, exploration, and evaluation of mineral properties in Canada. The company explores for gold, silver, copper, and other metals. It holds interest in the Barbara and Surprise Creek, Red Cliff, American Creek project, Southmore, Telegraph, and Theia projects. The company was formerly known as Mountain Boy Minerals Ltd.
- Five stocks we like better than MTB Metals
- How to Calculate Retirement Income: MarketBeat’s Calculator
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- High Dividend REITs: Are They an Ideal Way to Diversify?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- Mega Cap Stocks: What They Are and How to Invest
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for MTB Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MTB Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.