Investment analysts at StockNews.com began coverage on shares of ARCA biopharma (NASDAQ:ABIO – Get Free Report) in a report issued on Monday. The brokerage set a “sell” rating on the biopharmaceutical company’s stock.
ARCA biopharma Price Performance
Shares of NASDAQ ABIO opened at $1.81 on Monday. The business’s 50 day moving average is $1.96 and its two-hundred day moving average is $2.02. ARCA biopharma has a 52-week low of $1.74 and a 52-week high of $2.70.
Institutional Trading of ARCA biopharma
ARCA biopharma Company Profile
ARCA biopharma, Inc, a clinical development stage biopharmaceutical company, engages in the development and commercialization of genetically targeted therapies for cardiovascular diseases. Its lead product candidate is Gencaro, a pharmacogenetically-targeted beta-adrenergic receptor antagonist that has completed Phase IIb trial for the treatment of atrial fibrillation in patients with chronic heart failure.
- Five stocks we like better than ARCA biopharma
- What Are Meme Stocks and Are They Viable Investments?
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- Upcoming IPO Stock Lockup Period, Explained
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- 3 Grocery Stocks That Can Help Take a Bite Out of Inflation
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for ARCA biopharma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ARCA biopharma and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.