Jushi Holdings Inc. (OTCMKTS:JUSHF – Free Report) – Equities researchers at Echelon Wealth Partners lowered their FY2023 EPS estimates for Jushi in a research note issued to investors on Wednesday, November 15th. Echelon Wealth Partners analyst A. Semple now forecasts that the company will earn ($0.30) per share for the year, down from their prior estimate of ($0.27). The consensus estimate for Jushi’s current full-year earnings is ($0.23) per share. Echelon Wealth Partners also issued estimates for Jushi’s Q4 2023 earnings at ($0.05) EPS and FY2024 earnings at ($0.17) EPS.
Jushi Stock Up 7.0 %
OTCMKTS JUSHF opened at $0.80 on Monday. Jushi has a 1-year low of $0.35 and a 1-year high of $2.34. The company has a quick ratio of 0.39, a current ratio of 0.76 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 29.29. The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.71 and its 200-day simple moving average is $0.56.
Jushi Holdings Inc, a vertically integrated cannabis company, engages in the cultivation, processing, retail, and distribution of medical and adult-use products. It focuses on building a portfolio of cannabis assets in various jurisdictions in Pennsylvania, Virginia, Ohio, Illinois, California, Nevada, and Massachusetts.
- Five stocks we like better than Jushi
- What Are Trending Stocks? Trending Stocks Explained
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- Stock Market Holidays 2022-2025 – Here’s When the NYSE and NASDAQ Will be Closed
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- Low PE Growth Stocks: Unlocking Investment Opportunities
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for Jushi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Jushi and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.