Cirata plc (LON:CRTA – Get Free Report) insider Stephen Kelly acquired 248,600 shares of Cirata stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, November 17th. The stock was purchased at an average cost of GBX 48 ($0.59) per share, with a total value of £119,328 ($146,540.59).
Cirata Trading Up 1.6 %
CRTA stock opened at GBX 49.80 ($0.61) on Monday. Cirata plc has a one year low of GBX 45.70 ($0.56) and a one year high of GBX 71.60 ($0.88).
- Five stocks we like better than Cirata
- Retail Stocks Investing, Explained
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- How to Invest in Biotech Stocks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- How to Calculate Inflation Rate
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for Cirata Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cirata and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.