Barclays reissued their equal weight rating on shares of Crest Nicholson (LON:CRST – Free Report) in a research note released on Friday, Marketbeat.com reports. They currently have a GBX 200 ($2.46) price target on the stock.
Separately, Berenberg Bank decreased their price target on shares of Crest Nicholson from GBX 310 ($3.81) to GBX 250 ($3.07) and set a buy rating on the stock in a report on Friday, August 25th. One equities research analyst has rated the stock with a sell rating, two have assigned a hold rating and three have issued a buy rating to the company. Based on data from MarketBeat.com, Crest Nicholson has an average rating of Hold and a consensus target price of GBX 246 ($3.02).
Crest Nicholson Trading Up 0.1 %
Crest Nicholson Company Profile
Crest Nicholson Holdings plc builds residential homes in the United Kingdom. The company develops and sells apartments, houses, and commercial properties. The company was founded in 1963 and is headquartered in Addlestone, the United Kingdom.
- Five stocks we like better than Crest Nicholson
- How to Invest in Mining Stocks
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- What Are Growth Stocks and Investing in Them
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- How to Invest in Tech Stocks and Top Tech Stocks to Consider
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for Crest Nicholson Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Crest Nicholson and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.