70489 (PAA.TO) (TSE:PAA – Free Report) (NASDAQ:PAAS) – Equities researchers at National Bank Financial dropped their FY2023 earnings per share (EPS) estimates for 70489 (PAA.TO) in a research report issued on Wednesday, November 15th. National Bank Financial analyst D. Demarco now expects that the company will post earnings of $0.47 per share for the year, down from their previous forecast of $0.56. National Bank Financial also issued estimates for 70489 (PAA.TO)’s Q4 2023 earnings at $0.26 EPS and FY2024 earnings at $1.15 EPS.
70489 (PAA.TO) Price Performance
70489 has a 52-week low of C$18.00 and a 52-week high of C$25.67.
70489 (PAA.TO) Increases Dividend
About 70489 (PAA.TO)
Pan American Silver Corp. is a silver production company. The Company is principally engaged in the operation and development of, and exploration for, silver producing properties. The Company’s segments include Peru, Mexico, Argentina and Bolivia. The Company also produces and sells gold, zinc, lead and copper.
- Five stocks we like better than 70489 (PAA.TO)
- 3 Natural Gas Stocks That Offer Great Dividend Yields
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- Best of the list of Dividend Aristocrats: Build wealth with the aristocrat index
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- With Risk Tolerance, One Size Does Not Fit All
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for 70489 (PAA.TO) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for 70489 (PAA.TO) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.