GoldMining Inc. (TSE:GOL – Get Free Report) Senior Officer Paulo Valle Pereira Neto sold 100,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, November 14th. The stock was sold at an average price of C$1.09, for a total value of C$108,590.00.
GoldMining Price Performance
GoldMining (TSE:GOL – Get Free Report) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Friday, October 13th. The company reported C($0.04) earnings per share for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of C($0.02) by C($0.02).
- Five stocks we like better than GoldMining
- How to Invest in Mining Stocks
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- 3 Must-Buy Warren Buffett Stocks for Volatile Times
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- What Does a Stock Split Mean?
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for GoldMining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GoldMining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.