Udemy, Inc. (NASDAQ:UDMY – Get Free Report) CTO Venu Venugopal sold 10,197 shares of the stock in a transaction on Wednesday, November 15th. The stock was sold at an average price of $13.74, for a total value of $140,106.78. Following the completion of the transaction, the chief technology officer now directly owns 367,265 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $5,046,221.10. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is accessible through this link.
Venu Venugopal also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, November 17th, Venu Venugopal sold 10,733 shares of Udemy stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $13.89, for a total value of $149,081.37.
- On Friday, November 3rd, Venu Venugopal sold 28,208 shares of Udemy stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $12.00, for a total value of $338,496.00.
- On Friday, September 15th, Venu Venugopal sold 3,645 shares of Udemy stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $9.95, for a total value of $36,267.75.
- On Thursday, August 24th, Venu Venugopal sold 7,506 shares of Udemy stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $10.39, for a total value of $77,987.34.
Udemy Trading Up 0.1 %
Shares of Udemy stock opened at $13.81 on Monday. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $10.22 and a 200 day moving average price of $10.32. The company has a market cap of $2.12 billion, a P/E ratio of -14.54 and a beta of 1.78. Udemy, Inc. has a 1 year low of $8.17 and a 1 year high of $15.96.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Udemy
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Several brokerages have recently weighed in on UDMY. Bank of America restated a “buy” rating and issued a $13.00 price objective on shares of Udemy in a report on Thursday, October 19th. KeyCorp upped their price objective on Udemy from $12.00 to $13.00 and gave the company an “overweight” rating in a report on Friday, November 3rd. Morgan Stanley upped their price objective on Udemy from $12.00 to $15.00 and gave the company an “equal weight” rating in a report on Tuesday, November 7th. Piper Sandler upped their target price on Udemy from $10.00 to $11.00 and gave the company a “neutral” rating in a report on Friday, August 4th. Finally, Cantor Fitzgerald upped their target price on Udemy from $15.00 to $20.00 and gave the company an “overweight” rating in a report on Friday, November 3rd. Two research analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating and six have issued a buy rating to the company. According to MarketBeat.com, the company has a consensus rating of “Moderate Buy” and an average price target of $13.88.
Udemy Company Profile
Udemy, Inc operates a marketplace platform for learning skills in the United States and internationally. The company offers technical and business skills, and personal development courses for individual learners and enterprise customers. Its platform provides 59 million learners with access to approximately 2,00,000 courses through direct-to-consumer or Udemy Business offerings in approximately 75 languages.
- Five stocks we like better than Udemy
- What Are Dividend Challengers?
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- Investing in Agriculture 101: How to Invest in Agriculture
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- Overbought Stocks Explained: Should You Trade Them?
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for Udemy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Udemy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.