Made Tech Group Plc (LON:MTEC – Get Free Report) insider Christopher James Blackburn bought 310,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Friday, November 17th. The shares were purchased at an average price of GBX 10 ($0.12) per share, for a total transaction of £31,000 ($38,069.51).
Made Tech Group Trading Up 4.9 %
LON:MTEC opened at GBX 10.75 ($0.13) on Monday. The company has a market capitalization of £16.05 million, a PE ratio of -1,075.00 and a beta of 1.23. Made Tech Group Plc has a 52-week low of GBX 9.60 ($0.12) and a 52-week high of GBX 42 ($0.52). The stock’s 50 day moving average price is GBX 12.49 and its 200 day moving average price is GBX 15.47. The company has a quick ratio of 2.95, a current ratio of 3.01 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.92.
About Made Tech Group
- Five stocks we like better than Made Tech Group
- Market Cap Calculator: How to Calculate Market Cap
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- Do ETFs Pay Dividends? What You Need to Know
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- Best of the list of Dividend Aristocrats: Build wealth with the aristocrat index
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for Made Tech Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Made Tech Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.