Valeura Energy Inc. (TSE:VLE – Get Free Report) insider Thoresen Thai Agencies Public Company Limited acquired 20,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Thursday, November 16th. The shares were bought at an average price of C$3.40 per share, for a total transaction of C$68,000.00.
Thoresen Thai Agencies Public Company Limited also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Tuesday, November 14th, Thoresen Thai Agencies Public Company Limited acquired 500,000 shares of Valeura Energy stock. The shares were bought at an average price of C$3.81 per share, for a total transaction of C$1,905,000.00.
- On Wednesday, November 8th, Thoresen Thai Agencies Public Company Limited acquired 300,000 shares of Valeura Energy stock. The shares were bought at an average price of C$3.67 per share, for a total transaction of C$1,101,000.00.
Valeura Energy Price Performance
Shares of TSE:VLE opened at C$3.40 on Monday. The company has a current ratio of 1.43, a quick ratio of 3.37 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 40.90. The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is C$3.26 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is C$2.50. Valeura Energy Inc. has a 1-year low of C$0.60 and a 1-year high of C$4.23. The stock has a market cap of C$345.78 million, a PE ratio of 1.42 and a beta of 0.94.
About Valeura Energy
Valeura Energy Inc, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration, development, and production of petroleum and natural gas in Thailand and in Turkey. The company was incorporated in 2000 and is headquartered in Calgary, Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than Valeura Energy
- Health Care Stocks Explained: Why You Might Want to Invest
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- How to Start Investing in Penny Stocks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- What is the Hang Seng index?
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for Valeura Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Valeura Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.