Shares of Aerogrow International, Inc. (OTCMKTS:AERO – Get Free Report) crossed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $3.21 and traded as high as $3.24. Aerogrow International shares last traded at $3.21, with a volume of 172,500 shares traded.
Aerogrow International Stock Performance
The company has a market capitalization of $110.19 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 11.46. The firm has a fifty day moving average price of $3.21 and a 200-day moving average price of $3.21.
About Aerogrow International
AeroGrow International, Inc engages in the development, marketing, direct-selling, and wholesale of indoor garden systems to consumers and retailers worldwide. The company's principal products include indoor gardens and proprietary seed pod kits that allow consumers to grow vegetables, such as tomatoes, chili peppers, and salad greens; fresh herbs comprising cilantro, chives, basil, dill, oregano, and mint; and flowers, which comprise petunias, snapdragons, geraniums, and vinca.
- Five stocks we like better than Aerogrow International
- Russell 2000 Index, How Investors Use it For Profitable Trading
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- How to Effectively Use the MarketBeat Ratings Screener
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- What Does Downgrade Mean in Investing?
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Aerogrow International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aerogrow International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.