APA Group (OTCMKTS:APAJF – Get Free Report) fell 4.6% on Monday . The company traded as low as $5.15 and last traded at $5.15. 5,830 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 49% from the average session volume of 3,913 shares. The stock had previously closed at $5.40.
APA Group Price Performance
The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $5.26 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $6.02.
APA Group Company Profile
APA Group engages in energy infrastructure business in Australia. The company operates through three segments: Energy Infrastructure, Asset Management, and Energy Investments. It operates natural gas pipelines, electricity interconnectors, gas fired power generation stations, and solar farms and wind farms, as well as gas storage, processing, and compression facilities.
- Five stocks we like better than APA Group
- Dividend Screener: How to Evaluate Dividend Stocks Before Buying
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- With Risk Tolerance, One Size Does Not Fit All
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- What are stock market earnings reports?
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for APA Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for APA Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.