AUO Co. (OTCMKTS:AUOTY – Get Free Report) shares traded down 0.4% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as low as $5.20 and last traded at $5.33. 6,263 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 88% from the average session volume of 53,416 shares. The stock had previously closed at $5.35.
AUO Stock Down 0.4 %
The stock’s fifty day moving average price is $4.98 and its 200 day moving average price is $5.64.
AUO Company Profile
AUO Corporation researches, develops, produces, and sells thin film transistor liquid crystal displays (TFT-LCDs) and other flat panel displays for various applications. It operates through two segments, Display and Energy. The company designs, manufactures, and sells ingots, solar wafers, and solar modules, as well as provides technical engineering and maintenance services for solar system projects.
- Five stocks we like better than AUO
- What are stock market earnings reports?
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Why is the Ex-Dividend Date Significant to Investors?
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- How to Start Investing in Real Estate
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for AUO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AUO and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.