Big Cypress Acquisition Corp. (OTCMKTS:BCYP – Get Free Report)’s share price crossed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $8.44 and traded as high as $12.90. Big Cypress Acquisition shares last traded at $8.44, with a volume of 15,335,101 shares.
Big Cypress Acquisition Stock Performance
The company has a fifty day simple moving average of $8.44 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $8.44.
Big Cypress Acquisition Company Profile
Big Cypress Acquisition Corp. does not have significant operations. The company intends to acquire assets and businesses through a merger, capital stock exchange, stock purchase, reorganization, or similar business combination. It primarily focuses in the life science sector. The company was incorporated in 2020 and is based in Miami Beach, Florida.
- Five stocks we like better than Big Cypress Acquisition
- Most active stocks: Dollar volume vs share volume
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Dividend Tax Calculator
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- What Are Dividend Challengers?
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Big Cypress Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Big Cypress Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.