Black Iron Inc. (TSE:BKI – Get Free Report) passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of C$0.07 and traded as low as C$0.06. Black Iron shares last traded at C$0.07, with a volume of 51,000 shares traded.
Black Iron Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.71, a current ratio of 1.15 and a quick ratio of 2.76. The company has a 50-day simple moving average of C$0.06 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of C$0.07. The stock has a market capitalization of C$19.77 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -6.50 and a beta of 1.70.
Black Iron Company Profile
Black Iron Inc engages in the exploration and development of ferrous metals in Ukraine. It holds a 100% interest in the Shymanivske iron ore project covering an area of 2.56 square kilometers located in Krivyi Rih, Ukraine. The company was incorporated in 2010 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than Black Iron
- What Investors Need to Know to Beat the Market
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- How to Invest in Blockchain Stocks Step by Step
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- How to Start Investing in Real Estate
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Black Iron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Black Iron and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.