BrainChip Holdings Ltd (OTCMKTS:BRCHF – Get Free Report) dropped 7.1% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as 0.12 and last traded at 0.13. Approximately 155,000 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 44% from the average daily volume of 107,596 shares. The stock had previously closed at 0.14.
BrainChip Stock Performance
The company has a 50 day simple moving average of 0.13 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of 0.21.
BrainChip Company Profile
BrainChip Holdings Ltd develops software and hardware accelerated solutions for artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning applications in North America, Oceania, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. The company primarily focus on development of Akida Neuromorphic Processor to provide ultra-low power and fast AI Edge Network for vision, audio, olfactory, and smart transducer applications.
- Five stocks we like better than BrainChip
- Dividend Screener: How to Evaluate Dividend Stocks Before Buying
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Canada Bond Market Holiday: How to Invest and Trade
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- What is a Non-Fungible Token (NFT)? Definition and How it Works
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for BrainChip Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BrainChip and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.