Investment analysts at StockNews.com initiated coverage on shares of Cancer Genetics (NASDAQ:CGIX – Get Free Report) in a note issued to investors on Tuesday. The brokerage set a “sell” rating on the stock.
Cancer Genetics Price Performance
Shares of CGIX stock opened at $0.18 on Tuesday. Cancer Genetics has a 1 year low of $2.11 and a 1 year high of $17.50. The business’s 50 day moving average is $0.26. The firm has a market capitalization of $725,291.75, a price-to-earnings ratio of -0.09 and a beta of 2.72.
About Cancer Genetics
- Five stocks we like better than Cancer Genetics
- 3 Stocks to Protect Your Portfolio from the Coronavirus Contagion
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- What Investors Must Know About Over-the-Counter (OTC) Stocks
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Manufacturing Stocks Investing
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Cancer Genetics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cancer Genetics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.