CI Gold+ Giants Covered Call ETF (TSE:CGXF – Get Free Report) shares traded down 0.2% on Monday . The stock traded as low as C$9.51 and last traded at C$9.62. 4,053 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 76% from the average session volume of 16,855 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$9.64.
CI Gold+ Giants Covered Call ETF Stock Down 0.2 %
The company’s 50 day moving average price is C$9.67 and its two-hundred day moving average price is C$10.17.
- Five stocks we like better than CI Gold+ Giants Covered Call ETF
- Following Congress Stock Trades
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- What Is WallStreetBets and What Stocks Are They Targeting?
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Best of the list of Dividend Aristocrats: Build wealth with the aristocrat index
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for CI Gold+ Giants Covered Call ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CI Gold+ Giants Covered Call ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.