Concurrent Technologies Plc (LON:CNC – Get Free Report) shares passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 68.84 ($0.86) and traded as high as GBX 72 ($0.90). Concurrent Technologies shares last traded at GBX 71 ($0.89), with a volume of 137,191 shares.
Concurrent Technologies Stock Down 0.4 %
The company has a quick ratio of 1.86, a current ratio of 3.91 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 4.62. The stock has a market cap of £60.57 million, a PE ratio of 3,550.00 and a beta of 0.65. The business has a 50 day moving average price of GBX 69.86 and a 200 day moving average price of GBX 68.84.
About Concurrent Technologies
Concurrent Technologies Plc, together with its subsidiaries, designs, develops, manufactures, and markets single board computers for system integrators and original equipment manufacturers in the United Kingdom, the United States, Malaysia, rest of Europe, and internationally. It offers VPX, AMC, VME, CompactPCI, XMC, software, and accessories products.
- Five stocks we like better than Concurrent Technologies
- Stock Splits, Do They Really Impact Investors?
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- What is a Non-Fungible Token (NFT)? Definition and How it Works
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- What is the NASDAQ Stock Exchange?
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Concurrent Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Concurrent Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.