Condor Petroleum Inc. (TSE:CPI – Get Free Report)’s stock price crossed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of C$0.00 and traded as high as C$0.37. Condor Petroleum shares last traded at C$0.37, with a volume of 3,500 shares traded.
Condor Petroleum Stock Performance
The firm has a fifty day moving average of C$0.37. The stock has a market cap of C$16.72 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -1.48. The company has a current ratio of 1.98, a quick ratio of 1.85 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.08.
About Condor Petroleum
Condor Petroleum Inc, an oil and gas company, engages in the exploration, development, and production of oil and gas properties in Turkey and Kazakhstan. It owns 100% interests in the Poyraz Ridge and Destan operating licenses located in the Gallipoli Peninsula in western Turkey. The company was incorporated in 2006 and is headquartered in Calgary, Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than Condor Petroleum
- 3 Healthcare Dividend Stocks to Buy
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- How to Calculate Retirement Income: MarketBeat’s Calculator
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Trading Stocks: RSI and Why it’s Useful
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Condor Petroleum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Condor Petroleum and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.