Shares of Filo Corp. (OTCMKTS:FLMMF – Get Free Report) traded up 3.8% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as $13.35 and last traded at $13.13. 43,108 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 218% from the average session volume of 13,560 shares. The stock had previously closed at $12.65.
Filo Price Performance
The firm has a 50-day moving average of $13.99 and a 200 day moving average of $16.12.
Filo Company Profile
Filo Corp., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the identification, acquisition, exploration, evaluation, and development of mineral properties in Chile and Argentina. Its flagship property is the 100% owned Filo del Sol copper-gold-silver deposit located in the Atacama region of Northern Chile and adjacent San Juan province of Argentina.
- Five stocks we like better than Filo
- How to Invest in Insurance Companies: A Guide
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- How to Invest in Hotel Stocks
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- What to Know About Investing in Penny Stocks
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Filo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Filo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.