Garibaldi Resources Corp. (CVE:GGI – Get Free Report) shares were down 17.6% on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as C$0.07 and last traded at C$0.07. Approximately 230,656 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 188% from the average daily volume of 80,226 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.09.
Garibaldi Resources Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.03, a current ratio of 1.17 and a quick ratio of 1.51. The firm has a market capitalization of C$9.61 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -2.33 and a beta of 0.91. The business’s fifty day simple moving average is C$0.11 and its 200 day simple moving average is C$0.13.
Garibaldi Resources Company Profile
Garibaldi Resources Corp., an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and evaluation of mineral properties in Canada and Mexico. The company explores for nickel, copper, cobalt, platinum, palladium, gold, and silver deposits. Its flagship property is 100% owned E&L Nickel Mountain Project located to Northwest British Columbia.
- Five stocks we like better than Garibaldi Resources
- Why Invest in High-Yield Dividend Stocks?
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- How to Invest in Music Stocks
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Do Real Estate Investment Trusts Deserve a Place in Your Portfolio?
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Garibaldi Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Garibaldi Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.