Giga-tronics Incorporated (OTCMKTS:GIGA – Get Free Report)’s stock price crossed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $0.26 and traded as low as $0.18. Giga-tronics shares last traded at $0.22, with a volume of 4,700 shares trading hands.
Giga-tronics Stock Performance
The business has a fifty day moving average of $0.19 and a 200-day moving average of $0.26. The company has a current ratio of 1.07, a quick ratio of 0.68 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 22.36. The company has a market cap of $1.30 million, a PE ratio of -0.06 and a beta of 1.54.
Giga-tronics (OTCMKTS:GIGA – Get Free Report) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, November 14th. The scientific and technical instruments company reported ($0.32) EPS for the quarter. Giga-tronics had a negative return on equity of 601.98% and a negative net margin of 59.84%. The company had revenue of $10.37 million during the quarter.
Giga-tronics Incorporated designs, manufactures, and distributes specialized precision electronic equipment in North America, Europe, the Middle East, and internationally. It operates through three segments: Radio Frequency (RF) Solutions, Power Electronics & Displays, and Precision Electronic Solutions.
- Five stocks we like better than Giga-tronics
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- How to Buy Cheap Stocks Step by Step
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Stock Market Holidays 2022-2025 – Here’s When the NYSE and NASDAQ Will be Closed
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Giga-tronics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Giga-tronics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.