HIVE Blockchain Technologies Ltd. (OTCMKTS:HVBTF – Get Free Report) shares shot up 2.7% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as high as $3.01 and last traded at $3.00. 632,260 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 84% from the average session volume of 3,960,986 shares. The stock had previously closed at $2.92.
HIVE Blockchain Technologies Stock Performance
The business’s 50 day moving average price is $3.09 and its 200-day moving average price is $3.70.
HIVE Blockchain Technologies Company Profile
HIVE Blockchain Technologies Ltd. operates as a cryptocurrency mining company in Canada, Sweden, and Iceland. It is involved in the mining and sale of digital currencies, such as Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, and Bitcoin. The company was formerly known as Leeta Gold Corp. and changed its name to HIVE Blockchain Technologies Ltd.
- Five stocks we like better than HIVE Blockchain Technologies
- 3 Warren Buffett Stocks to Buy Now
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Consumer Staples Stocks, Explained
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- 3 Must-Buy Warren Buffett Stocks for Volatile Times
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for HIVE Blockchain Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for HIVE Blockchain Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.