Holloway Lodging Corp (TSE:HLC – Get Free Report)’s stock price crossed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of C$8.15 and traded as high as C$8.15. Holloway Lodging shares last traded at C$8.15, with a volume of 6,600 shares.
Holloway Lodging Stock Performance
The company has a current ratio of 0.22, a quick ratio of 0.13 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 99.11. The stock has a fifty day moving average of C$8.15. The stock has a market capitalization of C$126.76 million and a P/E ratio of 6.48.
About Holloway Lodging
Holloway is a real estate corporation focused on acquiring, owning and operating select and limited service lodging properties and a small complement of full service hotels primarily in secondary, tertiary and suburban markets. Holloway owns 28 hotels with 3,121 rooms. Holloway's shares and debentures trade on the TSX under the symbols HLC and HLC.DB.
- Five stocks we like better than Holloway Lodging
- The How and Why of Investing in Biotech Stocks
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- With Risk Tolerance, One Size Does Not Fit All
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- How to Invest in Renewable Energy
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Holloway Lodging Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Holloway Lodging and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.