Shares of Income Financial Trust (TSE:INC.UN – Get Free Report) passed below its 50-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of C$6.92 and traded as low as C$6.85. Income Financial Trust shares last traded at C$6.86, with a volume of 497 shares.
Income Financial Trust Stock Performance
The firm has a market cap of C$22.98 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 15.24 and a beta of 1.60. The stock’s fifty day moving average is C$6.92 and its two-hundred day moving average is C$8.74.
Income Financial Trust Company Profile
Income Financial Trust is an open-ended equity mutual fund launched by Quadravest Inc The fund is managed by Quadravest Capital Management Inc It invests in the public equity markets of North America. The fund seeks to invest in stocks of companies operating in the financial services sector. It invests in stocks of companies that are included in the Toronto Stock Exchange Financial Services Index, the Standard & Poor's Financials Index or the Standard & Poor's MidCap Financials Index.
- Five stocks we like better than Income Financial Trust
- How to Invest in Renewable Energy
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- How to Find Cloud Software Company Stocks to Trade and Invest
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Canadian Penny Stocks: Can They Make You Rich?
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Income Financial Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Income Financial Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.