Shares of IsoEnergy Ltd. (OTCMKTS:ISENF – Get Free Report) traded up 3.8% during trading on Monday . The company traded as high as $3.03 and last traded at $3.03. 112,900 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 174% from the average session volume of 41,223 shares. The stock had previously closed at $2.92.
IsoEnergy Stock Performance
The business’s 50 day moving average is $2.90 and its 200 day moving average is $2.39.
IsoEnergy Ltd. engages in the acquisition, development, and exploration of uranium mineral properties. It primarily holds interest in the Larocque East, Geiger, Thorburn Lake, Radio, Hawk, Ranger, and Collins Bay Extension properties in the Athabasca Basin of Saskatchewan, Canada, as well as interests in various other properties.
- Five stocks we like better than IsoEnergy
- The Role Economic Reports Play in a Successful Investment Strategy
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- P/E Ratio Calculation: How to Assess Stocks
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Mega Cap Stocks: What They Are and How to Invest
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for IsoEnergy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for IsoEnergy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.