Isuzu Motors Limited (OTCMKTS:ISUZY – Get Free Report)’s share price crossed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $12.19 and traded as high as $13.20. Isuzu Motors shares last traded at $12.74, with a volume of 15,935 shares traded.
Isuzu Motors Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.24, a quick ratio of 1.12 and a current ratio of 1.79. The company has a market cap of $9.90 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 8.33 and a beta of 1.08. The business has a fifty day moving average price of $12.18 and a 200 day moving average price of $12.31.
About Isuzu Motors
Isuzu Motors Limited manufactures and sells commercial vehicles, light commercial vehicles, and diesel engines and components worldwide. Its products include heavy and medium duty trucks and buses, and light-duty trucks; passenger pickup vehicles, pickup trucks, and SUVs; and marine and industrial engines.
- Five stocks we like better than Isuzu Motors
- Crypto vs Stocks: How to Choose Your Investments
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- TSX Venture Exchange (Formerly Canadian Venture Exchange)
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- How to Invest in Virtual Reality
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Isuzu Motors Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Isuzu Motors and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.