Lexaria Bioscience Corp. (OTCMKTS:LXRP – Get Free Report)’s stock price crossed below its 50-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $0.22 and traded as low as $0.21. Lexaria Bioscience shares last traded at $0.22, with a volume of 2,151,500 shares.
Lexaria Bioscience Trading Down 10.7 %
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.01, a quick ratio of 8.01 and a current ratio of 8.52. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $0.22.
About Lexaria Bioscience
Lexaria Bioscience Corp. operates in the drug delivery platform business. It develops and out-licenses its DehydraTECH technology for the delivery of bioactive compounds that promotes healthy ingestion methods, lower overall dosing, and higher effectiveness in active molecule delivery. The company has licensed DehydraTECH to various companies operating in the nicotine, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, and vitamin industries.
- Five stocks we like better than Lexaria Bioscience
- 3 Tickers Leading a Meme Stock Revival
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Uptrend Stocks Explained: Learn How to Trade Using Uptrends
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Why Are Stock Sectors Important to Successful Investing?
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Lexaria Bioscience Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lexaria Bioscience and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.