Localiza Rent a Car S.A. (OTCMKTS:LZRFY – Get Free Report) shares fell 0.7% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as $12.42 and last traded at $12.66. 162,890 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 571% from the average session volume of 24,290 shares. The stock had previously closed at $12.75.
Localiza Rent a Car Trading Down 0.7 %
The firm has a fifty day moving average of $11.50 and a two-hundred day moving average of $12.81.
Localiza Rent a Car Cuts Dividend
The firm also recently announced a dividend, which was paid on Monday, November 6th. Stockholders of record on Monday, October 30th were issued a dividend of $0.0116 per share. The ex-dividend date was Friday, October 27th. This represents a dividend yield of 2.55%. Localiza Rent a Car’s payout ratio is 13.86%.
Localiza Rent a Car Company Profile
Localiza Rent a Car SA engages in car and fleet rental business. The company is also involved in granting franchises; sale of decommissioned and used cars; provision of sundry automotive, and travel and tourism services; and managing claims for insurance companies, as well as provision of tracking and telemetry services.
- Five stocks we like better than Localiza Rent a Car
- How to Invest and Trade Chinese Stocks
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- The Most Important Warren Buffett Stock for Investors: His Own
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- How to Calculate Retirement Income: MarketBeat’s Calculator
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Localiza Rent a Car Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Localiza Rent a Car and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.