NanoXplore Inc. (OTCMKTS:NNXPF – Get Free Report) traded down 1.4% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as low as $1.45 and last traded at $1.45. 26,142 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 112% from the average session volume of 12,342 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.47.
NanoXplore Stock Down 1.4 %
The stock’s fifty day moving average is $1.81 and its 200-day moving average is $2.09.
NanoXplore Company Profile
NanoXplore Inc, a graphene company, manufactures and supplies graphene powder for use in industrial markets. The company offers graphene-based solutions, including GrapheneBlack powder and graphene-enhanced masterbatch pellets. It provides standard and custom graphene-enhanced plastic and composite products to customers in transportation, packaging, electronics, and other industrial sectors.
- Five stocks we like better than NanoXplore
- Investing in Construction Stocks
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- 3 Grocery Stocks That Are Proving They Are Still Essential
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Why is the Ex-Dividend Date Significant to Investors?
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for NanoXplore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NanoXplore and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.