Ocumetics Technology Corp (OTCMKTS:MYND – Get Free Report)’s stock price was down 15.2% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as C$1.15 and last traded at C$1.17. Approximately 481,900 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 160% from the average daily volume of 185,376 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$1.38.
Ocumetics Technology Price Performance
The business’s 50-day moving average price is C$1.17.
Ocumetics Technology Company Profile
Emmaus Life Sciences, Inc operates as a biopharmaceutical company. It engages in the discovery, development, marketing and sale of innovative treatments and therapies, including those in the rare and orphan disease categories. The company was founded on March 20, 1987 and is headquartered in Torrance, CA.
- Five stocks we like better than Ocumetics Technology
- Health Care Stocks Explained: Why You Might Want to Invest
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Best Aerospace Stocks Investing
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- How to Calculate Return on Investment (ROI)
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Ocumetics Technology Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ocumetics Technology and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.