Quest Solution Inc (OTCMKTS:QUES – Get Free Report)’s stock price traded down 4.5% during trading on Monday . The company traded as low as $0.52 and last traded at $0.54. 17,450 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 70% from the average session volume of 58,344 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.56.
Quest Solution Price Performance
The stock’s fifty day moving average is $1.04 and its 200 day moving average is $2.98.
Quest Solution Company Profile
Quest Solution, Inc operates as a systems integrator with a focus on design, delivery, deployment, and support of integrated mobile and automatic identification data collection solutions in the United States. It also manufactures and distributed labels, tags, ribbons, and RFIC identification tags; bar code labels; and provides consultancy services for selecting, designing, and manufacturing labels for products offered by their customers.
- Five stocks we like better than Quest Solution
- What is the Hang Seng index?
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Most Volatile Stocks, What Investors Need to Know
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- 3 REITs to Buy and Hold for the Long Term
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Quest Solution Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Quest Solution and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.