RUA Life Sciences plc (LON:RUA – Get Free Report) rose 39.7% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as high as GBX 23.75 ($0.30) and last traded at GBX 22 ($0.28). Approximately 347,018 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 620% from the average daily volume of 48,184 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 15.75 ($0.20).
RUA Life Sciences Stock Performance
The company has a market capitalization of £4.88 million, a PE ratio of -244.44 and a beta of 1.12. The business’s 50-day moving average is GBX 15.01 and its 200-day moving average is GBX 24.36. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 10.14, a quick ratio of 7.32 and a current ratio of 5.20.
About RUA Life Sciences
RUA Life Sciences plc, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the provision of polymers, services, and products to the medical device industry in Europe, the United States, and internationally. The company operates through Biomaterials, Contract Manufacture, Vascular, and Structural Heart segments.
- Five stocks we like better than RUA Life Sciences
- Options Trading – Understanding Strike Price
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- 3 Warren Buffett Stocks to Buy Now
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- What is an Earnings Surprise?
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for RUA Life Sciences Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for RUA Life Sciences and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.