Serinus Energy plc (TSE:SEN – Get Free Report)’s stock price crossed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of C$0.43 and traded as high as C$0.43. Serinus Energy shares last traded at C$0.43, with a volume of 6,708 shares traded.
Serinus Energy Stock Performance
The company’s 50 day simple moving average is C$0.43. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 207.30, a quick ratio of 0.54 and a current ratio of 0.61.
About Serinus Energy
Serinus Energy Inc, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration and development of oil and gas properties. The company owns a 45% working interest in the Sabria concession; and a 100% working interest in the Chouech Es Saida, Ech Chouech, Sanrhar, and Zinnia concessions located in Tunisia.
- Five stocks we like better than Serinus Energy
- Why Are Stock Sectors Important to Successful Investing?
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- How Technical Indicators Can Help You Find Oversold Stocks
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- What Do S&P 500 Stocks Tell Investors About the Market?
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Serinus Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Serinus Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.