Shaw Communications Inc (TSE:SJR.B – Get Free Report) (NYSE:SJR) passed below its 50 day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of C$40.48 and traded as low as C$40.47. Shaw Communications shares last traded at C$40.48, with a volume of 6,724,328 shares traded.
Shaw Communications Price Performance
The company’s 50-day moving average is C$40.48. The company has a current ratio of 0.68, a quick ratio of 0.56 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 91.34. The stock has a market capitalization of C$19.32 billion, a P/E ratio of 27.54, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 3.08 and a beta of 0.34.
Shaw Communications Company Profile
Shaw Communications Inc operates as a connectivity company in North America. The company operates through Wireline and Wireless segments. The Wireline segment provides broadband Internet, Shaw Go WiFi, video, and digital phone services to residential customers; and Internet, data, WiFi, digital phone, and video services to business customers.
- Five stocks we like better than Shaw Communications
- Why Understanding Call Option Volume is Essential to Successful Options Trading
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Best Stocks Under $5.00
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Where to Find Earnings Call Transcripts
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Shaw Communications Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Shaw Communications and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.