Shionogi & Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:SGIOY – Get Free Report) shares rose 1.1% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as high as $11.92 and last traded at $11.91. Approximately 89,233 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 36% from the average daily volume of 138,579 shares. The stock had previously closed at $11.78.
Shionogi & Co., Ltd. Trading Up 1.1 %
The firm has a market cap of $14.64 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 9.38, a P/E/G ratio of 1.55 and a beta of 0.18. The firm’s 50-day moving average is $11.40 and its 200-day moving average is $11.03.
About Shionogi & Co., Ltd.
Shionogi & Co, Ltd. engages in the research, development, manufacture, and distribution of pharmaceuticals, diagnostic reagents, and medical devices in Japan. It offers Fetroja, a multidrug-resistant for gram-negative bacterial infection treatment; Xofluza, an influenza virus drug; and Tivicay, an anti-HIV drug.
- Five stocks we like better than Shionogi & Co., Ltd.
- What is a Bond Market Holiday? How to Invest and Trade
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- How to Invest in Casino Stocks
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Crypto vs Stocks: How to Choose Your Investments
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Shionogi & Co. Ltd. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Shionogi & Co. Ltd. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.