VersaBank (OTCMKTS:VRRKF – Get Free Report) fell 5% during trading on Monday . The company traded as low as $10.50 and last traded at $10.50. 200 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 95% from the average session volume of 3,673 shares. The stock had previously closed at $11.05.
VersaBank Stock Performance
VersaBank Company Profile
VersaBank engages in the provision of financial services. The firm focuses on deposits and financing. The company was founded in June 1979 and is headquartered in London, Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than VersaBank
- Profitably Trade Stocks at 52-Week Highs
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- What Investors Need to Know to Beat the Market
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- What Does a Gap Up Mean in Stocks? How to Play the Gap
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for VersaBank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for VersaBank and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.