Webuy Global’s (NASDAQ:WBUY – Get Free Report) quiet period will end on Tuesday, November 28th. Webuy Global had issued 3,800,000 shares in its initial public offering on October 19th. The total size of the offering was $15,200,000 based on an initial share price of $4.00. During the company’s quiet period, insiders and any underwriters that worked on the IPO are prevented from issuing any research reports or earnings estimates for the company because of SEC regulations. Following the end of the company’s quiet period, the brokerages that served as underwriters will likely initiate research coverage on the company.
Webuy Global Stock Performance
Webuy Global stock opened at $5.62 on Tuesday. Webuy Global has a 52-week low of $3.00 and a 52-week high of $11.11.
About Webuy Global
- Five stocks we like better than Webuy Global
- Mega Cap Stocks: What They Are and How to Invest
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Stock Market Upgrades: What Are They?
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- How to Use Stock Screeners to Find Stocks
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Webuy Global Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Webuy Global and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.