AbraSilver Resource Corp. (OTC:ABBRF – Get Free Report) was up 0.4% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as $0.22 and last traded at $0.21. Approximately 188,145 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 52% from the average daily volume of 393,405 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.21.
AbraSilver Resource Price Performance
The company has a 50-day moving average price of $0.25 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $0.23.
AbraSilver Resource Company Profile
AbraSilver Resource Corp. operates as an exploration company in Argentina, Chile, and Canada. It primarily explores for silver, gold, and copper. It holds interest in the Diablillos property located in the Salta province of northwestern Argentina; and the Aguas Perdidas project located in Chubut Province, Argentina.
- Five stocks we like better than AbraSilver Resource
- Why Understanding Call Option Volume is Essential to Successful Options Trading
- 3 attractive stocks that insiders are buying
- What Are Meme Stocks and Are They Viable Investments?
- Alpha and Omega Semiconductor ready to bounce, DOJ cloud lifts
- What is a Low P/E Ratio and What Does it Tell Investors?
- Wendy’s vs Shake Shack: Out with the new, in with the old?
Receive News & Ratings for AbraSilver Resource Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AbraSilver Resource and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.