Base Resources Limited (OTCMKTS:BSRUF – Get Free Report)’s share price was down 6.5% on Monday . The company traded as low as 0.14 and last traded at 0.14. Approximately 2,300 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 91% from the average daily volume of 25,650 shares. The stock had previously closed at 0.15.
Base Resources Price Performance
The stock’s 50-day moving average is 0.11 and its 200 day moving average is 0.11.
About Base Resources
Base Resources Limited operates as mineral sand developer and producer in Africa. It operates through Kwale Operation, Toliara Project, and Other segments. The company produces mineral sands, such as rutile, ilmenite, and zircon. It primarily owns a 100% interest in the Kwale Mineral Sands project located in Kenya; and develops the Toliara project located in Madagascar.
- Five stocks we like better than Base Resources
- Energy and Oil Stocks Explained
- 3 attractive stocks that insiders are buying
- What is Forex and How Does it Work?
- Alpha and Omega Semiconductor ready to bounce, DOJ cloud lifts
- How to Invest in Pharmaceutical Companies
- Wendy’s vs Shake Shack: Out with the new, in with the old?
Receive News & Ratings for Base Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Base Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.