Ether Capital Co. (OTC:DTSRF – Get Free Report) was up 2.3% during trading on Monday . The company traded as high as 2.48 and last traded at 2.43. Approximately 2,900 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 83% from the average daily volume of 16,882 shares. The stock had previously closed at 2.38.
Ether Capital Price Performance
The firm has a 50 day moving average price of 2.21 and a 200 day moving average price of 1.66.
Ether Capital Company Profile
Ether Capital Corporation, a technology company, provides access and exposure to the Ethereum and decentralized (Web 3) technologies and infrastructure to public market investors. It also operates cryptocurrency exchange and technology platform. The company was formerly known as Movit Media Corp. Ether Capital Corporation was incorporated in 2009 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than Ether Capital
- The 3 Best Fintech Stocks to Buy Now
- 3 attractive stocks that insiders are buying
- How to Choose Top Rated Stocks
- Alpha and Omega Semiconductor ready to bounce, DOJ cloud lifts
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
- Wendy’s vs Shake Shack: Out with the new, in with the old?
Receive News & Ratings for Ether Capital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ether Capital and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.