FLJ Group Limited (NASDAQ:FLJ – Get Free Report) was up 6.4% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as high as $0.83 and last traded at $0.83. Approximately 56,396 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 79% from the average daily volume of 268,177 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.78.
FLJ Group Price Performance
The firm’s 50-day moving average is $1.22 and its 200-day moving average is $1.40.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On FLJ Group
An institutional investor recently bought a new position in FLJ Group stock. Susquehanna International Group LLP bought a new position in shares of FLJ Group Limited (NASDAQ:FLJ – Free Report) during the first quarter, according to its most recent filing with the SEC. The fund bought 47,000 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $35,000. 0.88% of the stock is owned by institutional investors and hedge funds.
FLJ Group Company Profile
FLJ Group Limited operates a long-term apartment rental platform in the People's Republic of China. The company leases apartments from landlords, transforms them into standardized furnished rooms, and leases to people. It also provides internet connection and utility services as part of the lease agreement.
- Five stocks we like better than FLJ Group
- What Percentage Gainers Tell Investors and Why They Don’t Tell the Whole Story
- 3 attractive stocks that insiders are buying
- What Are Dividend Contenders? Investing in Dividend Contenders
- Alpha and Omega Semiconductor ready to bounce, DOJ cloud lifts
- Stock Dividend Cuts Happen Are You Ready?
- Wendy’s vs Shake Shack: Out with the new, in with the old?
Receive News & Ratings for FLJ Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FLJ Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.