Japan Display Inc. (OTCMKTS:JNNDF – Get Free Report) shares traded down 24.6% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as $0.14 and last traded at $0.14. Approximately 10,000 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 840% from the average daily volume of 1,064 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.19.
Japan Display Price Performance
The stock’s 50 day moving average is $0.19 and its 200-day moving average is $0.23.
Japan Display Company Profile
Japan Display Inc designs, manufactures, and sells displays in Japan and internationally. The company offers products for healthcare and medical fields, such as interfaces, display devices, high resolution display devices, and VR systems; industrial use LCD modules; LCD modules for automotive and mobile applications; color OLED display modules for wearables; and Landscape IPS LCD modules for single-lens reflex and high-end compact digital cameras.
- Five stocks we like better than Japan Display
- How to Invest in Toy Stocks
- 3 attractive stocks that insiders are buying
- Why is the Ex-Dividend Date Significant to Investors?
- Alpha and Omega Semiconductor ready to bounce, DOJ cloud lifts
- Insider Trades May Not Tell You What You Think
- Wendy’s vs Shake Shack: Out with the new, in with the old?
Receive News & Ratings for Japan Display Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Japan Display and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.