MicroSectors Travel 3x Leveraged ETN (NYSEARCA:FLYU – Get Free Report)’s stock price was up 1.4% during trading on Monday . The company traded as high as $48.93 and last traded at $48.02. Approximately 467 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 78% from the average daily volume of 2,099 shares. The stock had previously closed at $47.34.
MicroSectors Travel 3x Leveraged ETN Price Performance
The business has a 50-day moving average price of $42.13 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $36.23.
- Five stocks we like better than MicroSectors Travel 3x Leveraged ETN
- Where to Find Earnings Call Transcripts
- 3 attractive stocks that insiders are buying
- How to Evaluate a Stock Before Buying
- Alpha and Omega Semiconductor ready to bounce, DOJ cloud lifts
- Following Congress Stock Trades
- Wendy’s vs Shake Shack: Out with the new, in with the old?
Receive News & Ratings for MicroSectors Travel 3x Leveraged ETN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MicroSectors Travel 3x Leveraged ETN and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.