SoftwareONE Holding AG (OTCMKTS:SWONF – Get Free Report) shares were up 8.7% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as $19.50 and last traded at $19.50. Approximately 100 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 55% from the average daily volume of 220 shares. The stock had previously closed at $17.94.
SoftwareONE Stock Performance
The firm has a fifty day moving average price of $18.81 and a 200 day moving average price of $19.78.
SoftwareONE Company Profile
SoftwareONE Holding AG offers software and cloud technology solutions in Switzerland and internationally. The company provides Pyracloud, a proprietary digital hub that allows to transact, manage, and optimize their entire spend using a data-driven, actionable platform. It also offers managed backup; managed security services, which protects business from security threats; and software lifecycle management, a combination of digitized procurement and software asset management solutions.
- Five stocks we like better than SoftwareONE
- The 3 Best Blue-Chip Stocks to Buy Now
- 3 attractive stocks that insiders are buying
- Crypto vs Stocks: How to Choose Your Investments
- Alpha and Omega Semiconductor ready to bounce, DOJ cloud lifts
- What Investors Need to Know to Beat the Market
- Wendy’s vs Shake Shack: Out with the new, in with the old?
Receive News & Ratings for SoftwareONE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SoftwareONE and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.