United Launch Services wins $1.51Bn Contract for EELV from US DoD
12:00 AM, January 11, 2012
United Launch Services, L.L.C., Littleton, Colo., is being awarded a $1,516,000,000 firm-fixed-price contract for Atlas V Evolved Expendable Launch Vehicle (EELV) launch service in support of:
- a Defense Meteorological Satellites Program 19;
- a Mobile User Objective System-3;
- three National Reconnaissance Office missions; and - Delta IV EELV launch service in support of Air Force Space Command-4,
- two Global Positioning Systems, and
- Defense Meteorological Satellites Program-20 missions. The location of the performance is Decatur, Ala. Work is expected to be completed by Jun. 30, 2014. SMC/LRK, El Segundo, Calif., is the contracting activity (FA8811-11-C-001 P00012).
The US Air Force has awarded multiple contracts worth total $739 million for launch missions under the Evolved Expendable Launch Vehicle (EELV) program, announced Tuesday evening by the Department of defense.
The first contract worth over...
United Launch Services has been awarded an $832 million modification contract for its Evolved Expendable Launch Vehicle program.
This contract provides mission assurance, program management, systems engineering, and integration of space vehicle with launch vehicle,...
United Technologies has won a $407 million contract from the US defense for providing design improvement, life management/analysis, repair development and test to Pratt & Whitneys engines.
This contract is expected to be complete by...